JOIN THE TEAM
Haiti Projects is seeking a part-time Sales and Marketing Associate.
ABOUT HAITI PROJECTS
Haiti Projects is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering women of rural Haiti toward self-sufficiency. It serves the Fond des Blancs area of Haiti, in the interior of the country’s southern peninsula. Haiti Projects provides access to jobs at fair trade wages, education, healthcare, and avenues for building a sustainable community. The organization is currently the second-largest employer, with over 100 staff in an area of Haiti where over 100,000 people. Haiti Projects currently operates five programs that promote women’s empowerment in the community.
● Our artisanat cooperative employs up to 100 women at fair trade wages
● Our women’s health clinic continues to serve 350 women per month
● Our community library and technology center has over 700 members, 15 class offerings, public access to the internet, and a maker space
● Our girl’s soccer club has 112 girls playing soccer weekly where they receive a meal as well as health education
● Our beekeeping project has trained 40 women to produce honey that they sell in the local market
The ideal candidate will have a few years of BDR/AE or similar sales administration experience, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Sales and Marketing Associate must have a demonstrated history of following a sales process, working in a high-volume sales environment, and creating and managing social media pages.
● Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience
● Superb written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to converse both in person, by email, and over media
● Experience managing and solely hosting presentations over Zoom or other similar technologies
Preferred Proficiency with but not required:
● Monday.com or another type of CRM
● Microsoft Office Products
● Zoom / Google Meet
● Constant Contact
● Katana or another inventory management system
If no experience with the platforms above, a candidate should be open to learning with a quick understanding of technology.
Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Associate will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies: Initiative, Detail Orientation, Planning and Organization, Scheduling, Customer Relationship Management, and the ability to Work Independently.
The purpose of this job is to manage the sales pipeline and marketing initiatives.
● Researching leads
● Monitoring and responding to incoming leads
● Qualifying incoming leads
● Using CRM to manage all aspects of the pipeline
● Handling discovery calls and managing follow up
● Making wholesale relationships
● Conducting Zoom meetings and phone calls with prospects
● Preparing sales presentations
● Preparing order forms and invoices
● Preparing monthly sales reports for executives
● Planning and developing social media campaigns
● Crafting compelling content, including utilizing video, reels, etc.
● Posting content across social media accounts (Instagram and Facebook)
● Creating e-marketing campaigns for customers (retail and wholesale)
● Engaging with customers on different channels
● Analyzing running campaigns
● Being on top of the latest social media trends
● Developing and customizing slide decks and presentations
Additional tasks may include:
● Networking and business development outreach
● Representing the Company at trade events
● Support production planning as it relates to sales
● Assistance with miscellaneous admin tasks
References will be requested and checked. Only candidates meeting the above profile will be contacted. No employment agency referrals will be accepted. Haiti Projects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your manager.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 20, 2022.